Other vore channels, in order of population: #vore,
#analvore (18+), #bellyofthebeast #german-Vore (German) #hardvore,
Rules will be posted for these channels as soon as they become available.
Celebrating 10 years of predatorial feastings! 2003-2013
Welcome to the homepage of Furnet's #Furry_Vore IRC Channel. Please take time to look over these rules and try to abide by them ☺
Channel Rules: (as of 05/05/13, created by AustinWolfclaw and other Furry_Vore Operators)1. This channel is a PG-13 Channel, meaning furs 13+ ARE ALLOWED here., Therefore, the following rules apply in a PG-13 room:
2. Please respect all requests from Op's, they are here to keep the
channel running and make sure our participants are happy. If you have any
issues, please contact an op via PM.
3. Please keep off-topic chatting to a minimum or move to PM if someone is in an RP. We may ask you to move to PM if offtopic chat is interfering with an active RP.
4. If other channel participants have a problem with something you are doing, we may ask you to take it to PM. If this request is made, please respect it and move to pm or a private channel; we'll discuss the issue later if you wish.
5. If you are Temp-bannedfrom the channel , please do not try to evade it, because evading temporary bans will get you permanently banned, no Ifs, Ands, or Buts.
6. Try to keep RP's on-topic, at least to some degree.
7. If you have an issue with an OP, contact them via PM.
8. If you feel there should be a rule that should be added this list, feel free to let me or one of the ops know.
9. When in an RP, Out of character posts should be surrounded by
parenteses ((like this)).
10. If you are an Op, do not de-op Channel Owner. Talk to Owner
about the situation, 75% of the time it is usually a misunderstanding.
Thanks, and enjoy your stay.
~the Ops at #Furry_Vore
* = Active
#Furry_Vore was created in 2003 in an attempt to lure users of the then-defunct YumChat to Furnet. It was back then, the ONLY vore channel on Furnet. The channel has influenced the creation of other vore-themed channels, including #hardvore, for those who prefer it bloody and raw, and #snuff, for those would rather just kill and not eat (LOL). I believe we have influenced many more, but we haven't discovered them yet ;)
Furnet is an Internet Relay Chat server created to replace YiffNet after it was shut down in 2001. It is the most popular furry IRC network at present - between 800 and 2239 users are connected to its seven servers at any one time (as of May 2013). With its large user base and a wide selection of established channels, it tends to attract the majority of furs new to IRC. More information can be obtained on Furnet's website, http://www.furnet.org .